How candidates deal with the challenges of a new environment are often overlooked and can have a huge impact on the ultimate success in integrating into new positions and long term retention.
We have worked closely with two very experienced coaches to develop a unique programme exclusively for our candidates. Depending on individual needs, Karen Miedzienski and Stefaan van den Heever will offer 3 coaching sessions to predominantly focus on change and managing change. Usually this would be one session prior to starting followed by two more sessions after.
Outcomes would address some of the following:
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses
- How am I going to maximise my strengths in a new role?
- How am I going to minimise my weaknesses?
- How do I prepare myself positively in a time of uncertainty and change?
- How do I build greater resilience?
- How do I build greater self-awareness and awareness of what is going on in the new context?
- How do I read the environment and organisational culture and politics more effectively?
- How do I understand the requirements of the new role and how I will engage in the new role?
- How do I transition more smoothly into the new context?
All candidates who earn more than R 600 000 per annum will be invited to participate in this exceptional programme entirely at our cost.
You have to agree, there not too many staffing companies who will go to the same lengths to ensure success for both our clients and candidates!